Vegan Fusion Consulting – recipe development for every need
Chef, author and consultant Mark Reinfeld has been developing innovative vegan and raw food recipes for over 20 years. His clients include:
- Atkins Nutritionals
- Google (see pictures below)
- Vegetarian Times Magazine
- The Peninsula Spa, New York, NY
- Credit Suisse/First Boston, New York, NY
- Lackmann Culinary Services, New York, NY
- Pacific Coast Greens, Malibu, CA
- Aspen’s Explore Bistro, Aspen, CO
- Sodexo Food Services
- Bon Appetit Management Company
“Chef Mark Reinfeld just completed a Vegan Fusion training for several of our executive chefs. Mark is an amazing teacher with a great passion for food. I’ve spent my entire culinary career downplaying vegetarian cuisine. My eyes are now wide open. ”
– Michael Corradino, District Manager, Bon Appétit Management Company
“Chef Mark Reinfeld has been working with our staff for the last four years during a week long vegetarian conference- with up to 750 attendees. He is an expert in creating healthy and delicious vegan and raw food cuisine. I highly recommend Chef Reinfeld’s consulting services (both chef training and recipe development) for this increasingly more popular way of eating.”
– Victor Costlow, GM Sodexo Food Services
“Food is a very important part of our annual 5-day vegan conference, Vegetarian Summerfest. We are very fortunate to have Mark Reinfeld as our Executive Chef since 2012. He creates the menu and oversees the preparation of delicious vegan food for over 700 people. He is a talented, organized and professional chef who produces amazing food even with the challenges of feeding so many people. ”
– Sharon Graff, Executive Director, North American Vegetarian Society
Do you want to include incredibly flavorful and healthy vegan and raw foods on your menu? Mark specializes in chef training, and recipe and menu development. If you own or manage a restaurant, cafe, natural food store, wellness center or other food service setting, Mark can guide you through every step of the process of selecting and introducing award-winning Vegan Fusion recipes into your current offering.
1. Thorough evaluation of your current menu.
2. Selection and creation of vegan and raw food recipes to compliment your current offering. You can choose from a wide assortment of soups, hot and cold salads, entrees, sandwiches, wraps, desserts and more, in batch sizes that are perfect for your needs.
3. Chef training and follow ups. Vegan Fusion Cuisine creates the perfect menu for:
- Full service restaurants
- Teahouses or coffee shops
- Juice & smoothie bars with take away food
- Natural food stores
- Retreats, wellness centers, hospitals and nursing homes
- Schools and educational facilities
- Kiosk or festival vending
For a free initial consultation, rates and for more information, please contact Mark Reinfeld.