Vegan Fusion Consulting – recipe development for every need
Chef, author and consultant Mark Reinfeld has been developing innovative vegan and raw food recipes for over 20 years. His clients include:
- Atkins Nutritionals
- Google (see pictures below)
- Vegetarian Times Magazine
- The Peninsula Spa, New York, NY
- Credit Suisse/First Boston, New York, NY
- Lackmann Culinary Services, New York, NY
- Pacific Coast Greens, Malibu, CA
- Aspen’s Explore Bistro, Aspen, CO
Do you want to include incredibly flavorful and healthy vegan and raw foods on your menu? Mark specializes in chef training, and recipe and menu development. If you own or manage a restaurant, cafe, natural food store, wellness center or other food service setting, Mark can guide you through every step of the process of selecting and introducing award-winning Vegan Fusion recipes into your current offering.
1. Thorough evaluation of your current menu.
2. Selection and creation of vegan and raw food recipes to compliment your current offering. You can choose from a wide assortment of soups, hot and cold salads, entrees, sandwiches, wraps, desserts and more, in batch sizes that are perfect for your needs.
3. Chef training and follow ups. Vegan Fusion Cuisine creates the perfect menu for:
- Full service restaurants
- Teahouses or coffee shops
- Juice & smoothie bars with take away food
- Natural food stores
- Retreats, wellness centers, hospitals and nursing homes
- Schools and educational facilities
- Kiosk or festival vending
For a free initial consultation, rates and for more information, please contact Mark Reinfeld.
Vegan chef and author Mark Reinfeld offers a variety of best selling vegan cookbooks. He specializes in vegan, vegetarian, raw food and gluten free plant-based diets. He offers a series of vegan cooking classes, including 2 day workshops, teacher trainings, 5 and 10 day immersions, as well as retreats, tours and vacations in both America and Europe. He further offers vegan fusion cuisine recipe development and consulting. To receive the latest news please sign up for his Newsletter and RSS Feeds, or contact Mark directly.