You are invited to join our Vegan Fusion Retreat to Belize with vegan chef and author Mark Reinfeld starting Feb 6, 2011
Please join us before the prophetic 2012 in the mystical and magical land of Belize for our very first Vegan Fusion retreat.
Learn how to prepare creative and delectable local vegan cuisine from Blossoming Lotus founding chef Mark Reinfeld in one of the most pristine and exotic destinations on the planet.
Belize lies west of the Caribbean Sea on the Central American isthmus and is home to ancient archaeological sites of the Mayan people, pristine beaches, coral reefs, tropical rain forests, exotic birds, wildlife and more.
We will be staying at the luxurious Belizean Dreams located in Hopkins. For a virtual tour, please visit http://www.belizeandreams.com/.
Our tentative schedule is the following:
- Sunday, February 6th – arrive Belize PM
- Monday, February 7th – lunch and dinner classes and meals
- Tuesday, February 8th – optional morning adventure*/ dinner class and meal
- Wednesday, February 9th – lunch and dinner classes and meals
- Thursday, February 10th – optional morning adventure* / dinner class and meal
- Friday, February 11th – lunch and dinner classes and meals
- Saturday, February 12th – optional full-day trip to Xunantunich Mayan ruins*
- Sunday, February 13th – depart AM
- 7 nights accommodations: $1050 – up to 2 people plus child/room
- 7 nights deluxe accommodations: $1400 – up to 2 people plus child/room
- Meals (excluding alcohol) and workshop cost: $780/person
- *Optional activities (additional charges apply) include: Mayflower Mayan hike to waterfalls Monkey river nature tour Snorkeling Diving Full-day trip to Xunantunich Mayan ruins
To reserve your place and for transportation details, activity rates and for more information, please contact Cindy Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in hosting a Vegan Fusion World Cuisine Cooking / Raw Food Preparation workshop, intensive or retreat in your community? Please contact Mark Reinfeld.
Mark Reinfeld’s Vegan Fusion World Cuisine offers educational vegan cooking and raw food preparation retreats in both Central and North America and Europe. Vegan cooking retreats have been hosted inBoulder and Denver, Colorado, CO, Annapolis, Maryland, MD, Washington, DC, Portland, Oregon, OR, Seattle, Washington, WA, San Francisco, San Diego and Los Angels, LA, California, CA, Austin, Texas, TX, Ashville, North Carolina, NC, Sedona and Phoenix, Arizona, AZ, New Orleans, Louisiana, Madison and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, WI, Iowa City, Iowa, Chicago, Illinois, IL, New York, Long Island and Manhattan, New York, NY, Kaua’i and Hawaii and more.
In addition his vegan cooking workshops and classes have been offered in a number of European cities, including London, England, UK, Paris, France, Amsterdam, Holland and more. If you are interested in hosting or participating in a vegan cooking retreat, chef training intensive, workshop or class in your area, please contact Mark Reinfeld for more information.
Vegan chef and author Mark Reinfeld offers a variety of best selling vegan cookbooks. He specializes in vegan, vegetarian, raw food and gluten free plant-based diets. He offers a series of vegan cooking classes, including 2 day workshops, teacher trainings, 5 and 10 day immersions, as well as retreats, tours and vacations in both America and Europe. He further offers vegan fusion cuisine recipe development and consulting. To receive the latest news please sign up for his Newsletter and RSS Feeds, or contact Mark directly.