Please join us in Portland, Oregon, on May 6th- 10th and May 13th – 17th 2013 for our signature Vegan Fusion World Cuisine immersion.
A 10 Day Vegan Fusion Cuisine Cooking Immersion
We are very excited to be returning to Portland again for our popular 10-Day Vegan Fusion Cuisine Immersion. Prepare to transform your life and take your cooking abilities to the next level! Please join us in vegan heaven for a two-week immersion into the world of vegan and raw food cuisine.
- Experience greater confidence in the kitchen
- Save money by learning how to prepare more delicious and healthy cuisine on your own
- Learn new tips and tricks that will greatly enhance your culinary abilities
- Connect with others who share a similar interest in vegan and raw foods
- Deepen your knowledge of the healing qualities of vegan foods
- Discover new ideas for presentation that will transform an ordinary meal to a gourmet experience
Whether you are an experienced cook, looking to get a job in the vegan restaurant industry, or simply interested in deepening your knowledge of vegan, vegetarian and raw foods, you can learn from the pros how to prepare healthy world-class vegan cuisine! This is a life transforming experience and special opportunity to study intensely with Mark Reinfeld, the founding chef of the Blossoming Lotus Restaurant, winner of the 2006 ‘Ilima Award for “Best Restaurant on Kaua’i”. Classes will be taught at Tabor Space, in the Mt. Tabor neighborhood in Portland – its an intimate setting where all of your questions about vegan food preparation will be answered.
Monday: Vegan Soups
Tuesday: Salads & Dressings
Wednesday: The World of Grains and Beans
Thursday: Tofu, Tempeh & Seitan Dishes
Friday: Casseroles and Sauces
Monday: Wraps, Spreads, Sandwiches and Rolls
Tuesday: Vegan Desserts
Wednesday: Raw Cuisine 1 Smoothies, Pates, Pasta & Pudding
Thursday: Raw Cuisine 2 Elixirs, Soups, Plant Cheeses, Ravioli, Parfaits & Ice Cream
Friday: Raw Cuisine 3 Nut and Seed Milks, Granola, Pizza, Tacos, Live Pies
Includes special gifts, daily gourmet vegan feasts and the Vegan Fusion Cuisine chef training manual.
- Portland, Oregon, 10-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. May 6th, 2013
- Portland, Oregon, 10-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. July 15, 2013
- Miami Beach, Florida, 10-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. Oct,14,2013
- Miami Beach, Florida, 10-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. Jan 13th, 2014.
- New York City, New York, 10-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. March 3rd, 2014
- Portland, Oregon, 10-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. May 5 ,2014
- Portland, Oregon, 3-Day Teacher Training. May 18th, 2013
- Madison, Wisconsin, 5-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. June 10th, 2013
- Madison, Wisconsin, 3-Day Vegan Fusion Teacher Training. June 15th, 2013
- Portland, Oregon, 3-Day Vegan Fusion Teacher Training. July 27,2013
- Portland, Oregon, 5-day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. August 2, 2013.
- Stafford,England, 2-Day Vegan Fusion Workshop. Aug17, 2013
- Paris, France, 5-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. Sept 23, 2013
To register for our vegan and raw food cooking classes, workshops, teacher trainings, immersions and retreats or to learn more, please contact Mark Reinfeld at Vegan Fusion Cuisine.
Interested in hosting a Vegan Fusion Cuisine workshop, immersion, training or retreat in your community? Please contact Mark Reinfeld to learn more about vegan cooking, plant based diets and raw food preparation through fun and informative hands on learning.
Mark has over 20 years experience preparing creative vegan and raw food cuisine. He specializes in vegan recipe development and offers vegan cuisine cooking workshops, cooking classes, trainings and retreats internationally.
Mark is described by VegCooking.com as being “poised on the leading edge of contemporary vegan cooking”. He is the co-author of four books and the founding chef of the celebrated Blossoming Lotus Restaurant, winner of a prestigious I’lima Award for “Best Restaurant on Kaua’i”. Mark is the recipient of a Platinum Carrot award given to America’s top “innovative and trailblazing healthy chefs”. To learn more about the healing quality of foods, he received a Masters Degree in Holistic Nutrition.
Mark Reinfeld and Vegan Fusion Cuisine offers educational vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and raw food cooking workshops and classes in both North America and Europe. Workshops attract people from all over the United States including Annapolis and Baltimore, Maryland, MD, including Montgomery and Howard County, as well as the towns of Rockville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomak, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Annapolis, as well as Washington, DC. Our vegan cooking workshops further serve Northern Virginia, VA, (including the towns of Fairfax, Arlington and Alexandria). Additionally on the east coast workshops are offered in New York City, Manahattan, Long Island, Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk County, NY; New Jersey, NJ; Philadelphia, Pensilvania, PA; Boston, Massachusetts, MA; Ashville, Greensboro and Raleigh North Carolina, NC and Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale Florida, FL. Travelling west we further serve Houston and Austin, Texas, TX; Sedona, Phoenix, Sottsdale and Tucson Arizona, AZ, New Orleans, Louisiana, Madison and Milwaukee Wisconsin, WI, Iowa City, Iowa, Chicago and Aurora Illinois, IL; Boulder, Fort Collins and Denver Colorado, CO; Portland, Oregon, OR; Seattle, Washington, WA; San Francisco, Berkley, Long Beach, San Diego and Los Angels, LA, California, CA; Kaua'i, Oahu, Honolulu and Hawaii, HI and more.
In addition his vegan cooking workshops and classes are offered in a number of European cities including London, England, UK, Paris and the Loire Valley, France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy, Scotland, Ireland, Amsterdam, Holland, Greece and the Greek Islands, and more. If you are interested in hosting or participating in a Vegan Fusion World Cuisine workshop, immersion, training, retreat or cooking class in your area, please contact Mark Reinfeld for more information.