Whether you are looking for a new stream of revenue, interested in doing outreach in your community, or both, please consider joining me in our third ever Vegan Fusion teacher training course.
We will shop together on the second day and each participant will get to conduct a portion of the class for the others.
This teacher training is the second level of a Vegan Fusion certification program. The certification process has three levels:
Level One - successful completion of a 10-day Vegan Fusion Cuisine Intensive, or comparable real life experience preparing vegan and raw food cuisine.
Level Two - successful completion of a 3-day Vegan Fusion teacher training program.
Level Three - successful completion of the Vegan Fusion Teacher Training certification process. This level will have three tiers: 1. Single day demos and classes; 2. Two or three day workshops; and 3. Five or ten day trainings.
Once a person successfully completes the 3-day teacher training, we will offer them assistance in setting up a class in their community. We will work together to schedule and promote the class, and Vegan Fusion will promote it nationally through the Vegan Fusion Newsletter, social media etc. Vegan Fusion will handle registration and payment. The instructor will receive a flat fee payment for conducting the class. The payment will be determined by the number of students attending the class.
The participants will then be eligible to complete a certification program which is currently being developed. The actual certification process will be quite rigorous to ensure that we keep a very high standard for all Vegan Fusion certified trainers.
The cost for the training is $950/person for the 3-day intensive. This includes the training, the teacher training manual, and daily meals on each day. I will be capping the number of participants at 6. If you are interested in securing a spot or for more information, please email Mark Reinfeld.
- Miami ,Florida. 3-Day Teacher Training. Jan 25, 2014
- New York City, New York, 3-Day Vegan Fusion Teacher Training. March 15,2014
- Madison, Wisconsin, 3-Day Vegan Fusion Teacher Training. June 15th, 2013
- Portland, Oregon, 3-Day Vegan Fusion Teacher Training. July 27,2013
- Maui, Hawaii, 3-Day Teacher Training. Feb 2, 2013
- Portland, Oregon, 3-Day Teacher Training. May 18th, 2013
- Seattle, Washington, 3-Day Teacher Training. November 17, 2012
- Teacher Training · Portland, OR · October 10, 2012
- Teacher Training · Maui, HI · September 14, 2012
- Teacher Training · Portland, OR · August 11, 2012
- Teacher Training . Portland, OR . June 23, 2012
- Teacher Training . Seattle, WA . April 21, 2012
- Teacher Training . San Diego, CA . December 2, 2011
- Teacher Training . Portland, OR . April 15, 2011
- Los Angeles, California,10 – Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immerson. Sept, 8 2014.
- Miami, Florida 3 – Day Teacher Training. Oct, 18 2014
- London, England 3-Day Vegan Fusion Teacher Training. July 20th, 2014.
- Madison, Wisconsin 3 Day Teacher Training. June 16, 2014
- Miami, Florida, 10-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. Oct 6th, 2014
- London, England, 5-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. July 14th, 2014.
- Madison, Wisconsin 2 Day Vegan Fusion Workshop. June 14th, 2014.
- Portland, Oregon, 3-Day Vegan Fusion Teacher Training. Aug 23, 2014.
- Portland, Oregon, 10-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. August, 11 2014.
- Portland, Oregon, 10-Day Vegan Fusion Culinary Immersion. May 5th, 2014.
- Portland, Oregon 3-Day Teacher Training. May 17, 2014.
- Online Cooking Healthy Lessons
To register for our vegan and raw food cooking classes, workshops, teacher trainings, immersions and retreats or to learn more, please contact Mark Reinfeld at Vegan Fusion Cuisine.
Interested in hosting a Vegan Fusion Cuisine workshop, immersion, training or retreat in your community? Please contact Mark Reinfeld to learn more about vegan cooking, plant based diets and raw food preparation through fun and informative hands on learning.
Mark has over 20 years experience preparing creative vegan and raw food cuisine. He specializes in vegan recipe development and offers vegan cuisine cooking workshops, cooking classes, trainings and retreats internationally.
Mark is described by VegCooking.com as being “poised on the leading edge of contemporary vegan cooking”. He is the co-author of four books and the founding chef of the celebrated Blossoming Lotus Restaurant, winner of a prestigious I’lima Award for “Best Restaurant on Kaua’i”. Mark is the recipient of a Platinum Carrot award given to America’s top “innovative and trailblazing healthy chefs”. To learn more about the healing quality of foods, he received a Masters Degree in Holistic Nutrition.
Mark Reinfeld and Vegan Fusion Cuisine offers educational vegan, vegetarian, gluten free and raw food cooking workshops and classes in both North America and Europe. Workshops attract people from all over the United States including Annapolis and Baltimore, Maryland, MD, including Montgomery and Howard County, as well as the towns of Rockville, Bethesda, Chevy Chase, Potomak, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Annapolis, as well as Washington, DC. Our vegan cooking workshops further serve Northern Virginia, VA, (including the towns of Fairfax, Arlington and Alexandria). Additionally on the east coast workshops are offered in New York City, Manahattan, Long Island, Westchester, Nassau and Suffolk County, NY; New Jersey, NJ; Philadelphia, Pensilvania, PA; Boston, Massachusetts, MA; Ashville, Greensboro and Raleigh North Carolina, NC and Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale Florida, FL. Travelling west we further serve Houston and Austin, Texas, TX; Sedona, Phoenix, Sottsdale and Tucson Arizona, AZ, New Orleans, Louisiana, Madison and Milwaukee Wisconsin, WI, Iowa City, Iowa, Chicago and Aurora Illinois, IL; Boulder, Fort Collins and Denver Colorado, CO; Portland, Oregon, OR; Seattle, Washington, WA; San Francisco, Berkley, Long Beach, San Diego and Los Angels, LA, California, CA; Kaua'i, Oahu, Honolulu and Hawaii, HI and more.
In addition his vegan cooking workshops and classes are offered in a number of European cities including London, England, UK, Paris and the Loire Valley, France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Italy, Scotland, Ireland, Amsterdam, Holland, Greece and the Greek Islands, and more. If you are interested in hosting or participating in a Vegan Fusion World Cuisine workshop, immersion, training, retreat or cooking class in your area, please contact Mark Reinfeld for more information.